This site is owned by MPA Enterprises Ltd (hereafter THE MERCHANT) and registered in England, Registration No. 9087113, with registered address at 7 Eldon Way, Hockley, Essex, SS5 4AD (hereafter THE MERCHANT ADDRESS), and email address at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Goods are delivered to the address specified by The Buyer on the purchase order and only to geographic zones that THE MERCHANT service, (Currently the UK only).
- In stock Goods will normally be dispatched on the same day, if ordered before 14:00 (2pm), after which they will be dispatched the next day.
- Goods out of stock are normally dispatched within the approximated time scale of 3-10 working days after receipt of the order from The Buyer, dependant on availability from suppliers.
- Working days do not include Saturday, Sunday, and Bank Holidays. Any and all exceptions to this are listed within ‘the Delivery’ section of THE MERCHANT ‘s website.
- Please allow 7 working days for cheques to clear before dispatch.
- Incorrect personal details may lead to problems or delays in delivery. It is The Buyers responsibility to ensure they have included the full address details, including accurate postcode of the delivery address and daytime contact telephone number and e-mail address to enable notification in the event that any delivery problems are encountered.
- THE MERCHANT shall use reasonable endeavours to meet any date agreed for delivery. In any event time of delivery shall not be of the essence and THE MERCHANT shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by The Buyer or any third party arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated delivery date.
- Delivery of the Goods shall be made to The Buyer’s address and recipient of the order and The Buyer shall make all the arrangements necessary to take delivery of the Goods whenever they are tendered for delivery. A delivery is interpreted by THE MERCHANT as ‘a delivery attempted by us or our selected couriers at the delivery address specified by The Buyer’.
- As with any shipment, a delay or loss of Goods is possible. In such a case, the carrier shall start an investigation. Every effort is made, for as long as necessary, to find the package. If the package is not found, the carrier will reimburse THE MERCHANT, who will deliver a new, identical package to The Buyer free of charge.
- THE MERCHANT shall not be held responsible for delayed delivery times due to the carrier, including for the loss of Goods, bad weather or strikes.
- Goods cannot be delivered without signature from the recipient.
- Any Goods returned undelivered will incur and extra delivery charge for re-dispatch.
- Title and risk of Goods shall pass to The Buyer upon delivery of the Goods.
- All Goods leave THE MERCHANT’s premises in perfect condition. The Buyer must notify the carrier (or postman) of even the slightest trace of damage (holes, signs of crushing, etc.) to the parcel, and refuse the package if necessary. A new, identical product will then be sent to The Buyer at no additional charge.
- No exchanges can be made at a later time for Goods claiming to be damaged during carriage without notification at the time of reception.
- Goods purchased subject to the Violent Crimes Reduction Act 2006 (and subsequent amendments) can only be delivered to the registered address of the card holder.
Loss or Damage in Transit
- THE MERCHANT will not be responsible for damage or loss of Goods or part thereof in transit or for any discrepancy between the Goods delivered and the Goods ordered unless The Buyer gives written or email notice of a claim to THE MERCHANT and the carrier within three (3) business days of delivery.
- In the event of damage of Goods or part thereof in transit or for any discrepancy between the Goods delivered and the Goods ordered, The Buyer must hold the Goods and make them available for inspection or collection by THE MERCHANT or its representatives on request.
Right to Withdrawal (Cancel)
- In accordance with UK Laws, The Buyer right to cancel an order for goods starting from the moment they place their order and ending fourteen (14) days from the day they receive their goodsand return said goods at their own expense, without having to give a reason. All returns can be indicated beforehand with THE MERCHANT customer service department. All goods must be returned to THE MERCHANT ADDRESS.
- In accordance with UK Laws, The Buyer has the right to cancel an order for goods starting from the moment they place their order and ending fourteen (14) days from the day they receive their goods and return said goods at their own expense, without having to give a reason. All returns can be indicated beforehand with THE MERCHANT customer service department. All goods must be returned to THE MERCHANT ADDRESS.
- If an order consists of multiple goods, the 14 day period runs from when the customer receives the last of the batch.
- This 14 day period is the time the customer has to decide whether to cancel, the customer then has a further 14 days to actually send the goods back.
- The cooling off period and right to cancel do not apply to contracts, orders for any Goods made to The Buyer’s specification, any downloaded Goods or unsealed Goods including, but not limited to (DVD, CD, Tapes, Software, Video and audio).
- Only complete and unused Goods in perfect condition for resale will be accepted. No refunds or exchanges will be made for incomplete, damaged or unsealed Goods, including damage to original packaging.
- The Buyer can exercise this right to withdrawal without penalty, excepting the return fee for the Goods. If The Buyer exercises the right to withdrawal, they have the option of requesting a full refund or exchange of Goods. If an exchange is requested, all shipping expenses shall be the responsibility of The Buyer.
- The Buyer shall inspect the Goods immediately upon receipt and shall notify THE MERCHANT by phone or email; email@example.com within three (3) working days of delivery if the Goods are damaged or do not comply with any of the contract. If The Buyer fails to do so The Buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the Goods.
- Where a claim of defect or damage is made the Goods shall be returned by The Buyer to THE MERCHANT. The Buyer shall be entitled to full refund (including delivery costs) plus any return postage charges if the Goods are in fact defective.
- If the right to withdrawal is exercised, Goods must be returned by The Buyer and should be adequately insured during journey. THE MERCHANT will make every effort to refund The Buyer within 30 days. However, if The Buyer fails to return the Goods following cancellation, THE MERCHANT shall be entitled to deduct the cost of recovering the Goods from The Buyer.
- Goods to be returned must clearly show the order number obtained from THE MERCHANT on the order reference number on the invoice.
- Where the returned Goods are found to be damaged due to The Buyer’s fault The Buyer will be liable for the cost of remedying such damage.
- The Buyer must inform THE MERCHANT immediately (the same day or, at the latest, the first business day following delivery) concerning any claim of delivery error or non-conformity of Goods, in kind or in quality, compared with the information on the purchase order.
- Any claim made after this time period will be rejected.
- All claims must be made in writing and sent to THE MERCHANT ADDRESS.
- Any claim that does not respect the rules defined above cannot be taken into account and releases THE MERCHANT of any responsibility to The Buyer.
- In the case of delivery error or exchange, all Goods to be exchanged or refunded must be returned to THE MERCHANT in whole, in its original packaging and in perfect condition to THE MERCHANT ADDRESS.
- For claims to be accepted, The Buyer must first make a declaration to THE MERCHANT concerning any returns and receive THE MERCHANT’s consent. If accepted, The Buyer will ship the package to THE MERCHANT ADDRESS.
- Shipping fees shall be at The Buyer’s expense, except in the case where the Goods do not correspond to the original declaration made by The Buyer concerning the return.
- Goods returned undelivered will incur and extra delivery charge for re-dispatch.
- Title and risk of Goods shall pass to the Buyer upon delivery of the Goods.