New generation of the popular high precision replacement hop-up unit. Full metal construction for better durability. Hop up unit requires the use of an AEG HopUp bucking and an AEG barrel. This is an advantage because this opens up a huge range of the AEG barrels and buckings allowing you to choose a combination based on personal preference.
- CNC production of aluminium alloy 6061- T6 with red anodized finish.
- Uses standard AEG barrel. (Original barrel cannot be used!)
- Uses standard AEG HopUp bucking. (Original bucking cannot be used!)
- Increased size of the internal O- ring for maximum sealing and better durability. – Improvement over Gen1
- Metal pressure arm.
- Centring ring for good alignment of the barrel.
- Two rubber pads between chamber and cylinder head. This reduces barrel vibration and improves accuracy. – New in Gen2
- Easy installation within 10 minutes. Link to the video instructions on each package.
- Weight of the chamber is 31 grams.
- Optimal barrel length is 499-500mm.
Hop up unit requires AEG HopUp bucking and AEG barrel. Not original !!!!