The magazine fits replicas from many manufacturers, but we have actually tested and confirmed that it works efficiently on the following models:
RK-02, RK-03, RK-05, RK-06, RK-12, CM.028 A, CM.028, CM.037, CM.028 S, CM.028 C, CM.031, CM.031 B, CM.036, CM.042A, CM.040C, CM.039U, CM.039C, CM.042B, CM.042S, CM.042, CM.045, CM.045A, CM.040B, CM.040, CM.040D, CM.048, CM.050, JG0510, JG0509
Remember! In order to maintain failure-free and trouble-free operation of mid-cap magazines, you should follow a few simple rules:
1. When using new magazines for the first time, do not fill them immediately.
2. First, lubricate the magazine with a small amount of silicone oil, then:
– Load the magazine with 10 balls, then release the lock and remove them all.
– Load the magazine with 20 BBs, then release the lock and remove them all.
– Repeat this action, gradually increasing the number of BBs until the full magazine capacity is reached. And then repeat the entire process a few more times.
3. Note – when the magazines are not used, do not leave them loaded! This leads to faster wear of the spring and the entire magazine.